Washington D.C. is an amazing city.
You should move here.
Georgetown University is an incredible school.
You should apply.
- This blog includes summaries of court opinions and articles from a variety of publications. Sources are generally cited at the top and bottom of posts and it should be fairly clear whether I’m writing on behalf of myself or block-quoting a court ruling or other media source. However, you won’t find academic-style in-line citations on the blog. For detailed information about the source of a particular blog, contact me.
- A summary of, or link to an offsite article is not necessarily an endorsement of any particular policy, political, or legal view contained therein.
- All of the coding, content, spelling mistakes are also my own unless otherwise noted. Most of the images are from Unsplash.
- This blog is not endorsed by, or affiliated with, Georgetown University, The Dallas Morning News, or Beyonce.
- This website does not contain legal advice. Seek legal advice from a lawyer, not a blog. For tax advice about your particular situation, contact an experienced attorney.
This blog has advertisements and affiliate links. That means if you click a link to Amazon, I may receive a commission. Links to a particular advertisers or products do not constitute endorsements.